The MADLab is a student-centric facility, at the heart of the downtown campus, devoted to accelerating mobile software development at U of T. The Lab hosts equipment, collaborative workspace, user groups and workshops, and is open to all U of T students, staff and faculty.
We are located in the Gerstein Science Information Centre, 9 King’s College Circle, Room B112 (at the south end of the first basement level). Hours are generally Monday – Friday 9 AM – 5 PM, but it is recommended to contact email@example.com for an appointment.
Why you might visit us at the lab:
- You would like to get into mobile development quickly with some help.
- You would like to tell the UofT community about your app project.
- You would like support at any stage of the app project lifecycle – Idea, Design, Development, Testing, Production, Maintenance.
- You would like to use our meeting space for your app development group meetings.
- You are a client looking for an app developer, or you are an app developer looking for a client.
- Manage and provide support for UofT’s iOS Developer Licenses (University, Enterprise, & App Store). Click here for more information.
- Support for app development at UofT (one-one consultations, workshops)
- App development services (Android, iOS, HTML)
Resources at the Lab
- Seating for 30+ visitors
- Digital projector and whiteboards
- Two conference/breakout rooms
- Two workstations with mobile SDKs and design software
- Hardware samples
- Equipment Locker
- Refrigerator, coffee machine, microwave