- This event has passed.
Introduction to Mobile App Development
July 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Please note registration is required to attend this event. Please click here to register.
This introduction is a high-level tour of the world of app development, for entrepreneurs and others interested in designing or prototyping a mobile app. It is intended to help you understand the app design process and development ecosystem, and the decisions you will need to make during design and development. A laptop is not required for this talk.
You will leave with:
- An understanding of mobile app structure and architecture
- Knowledge of the differences between app architecture types - native vs. hybrid
- Ability to identify the tools used in app development
- Strategies and tools for app marketing and distribution
- Inspiration for awesome features for your app by browsing the advanced services provided by iOS and Android
- A preview of how prototypes are turned into functional apps.
When: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Where: MADLab, Gerstein Library, 1 below
Instructor: Mike Spears, MADLab Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org